Here's an easy and affordable way to go see what is sure to be a great game when the Black Cats have their second play-off match, on Friday November 18, against the Tyler Chapel Hill Bulldogs, and being held at the Turner Stadium in Humble. That's a tough team to play against, and the stakes are high - it's sure to be a great game to watch and support in person.
Save the long drive all the way to Humble, the traffic, the parking hassle, and everything else, and enjoy a comfortable convenient journey in a luxury touring bus provided by Happy Radio 92.5, Texas Coast Limousines, and Schulman's Movie Bowl Grille.
We'll meet in Schulman's car park on the east side of Bay City on Hwy 35 at 4.15pm on Friday afternoon November 18 and be driven to the game. Then, when the game is over (around about 10pm, probably), the bus will meet us and take us back again. We should be back at Schulman's shortly before midnight. (Don't be late at either end - the bus won't wait!)
Comfortable seating, air conditioning, and even an on-board rest-room make this a wonderful way to travel. And why not treat yourself to something to eat at Billy's Grille inside Schulman's before heading out!
Tickets are only $10 per person for the roundtrip journey. Click this link to buy yours. Please be sure to include your name, email, and phone number when you buy your tickets!
Needless to say, space is limited (as of Thursday morning we have sold 47 tickets already, with 3 remaining), so hurry to reserve your seats now.
Our great thanks to both Texas Coast Limousine and Schulman's Movie Bowl Grille for subsidizing the cost of these transfers and making it easy to get to see the second Black Cat play-off game.
1. Tickets are non-refundable but can be assigned to other people if you can't use them yourself.
2. It is your responsibility to be on the bus in time for the advised departure times. The bus won't wait for you if you're late.
3. No food is to be eaten on the bus. Drinking is permitted, as long as they have a lid to be closed to help prevent spills.
4. There is no smoking on the bus.
5. Normal standards of behavior and conduct are required on the coach. Relax, and enjoy the journeys with your friends, but it is not a "party bus", and no drunkenness is permitted. Offenders will be offloaded.
6. Please also see the stadium rules for what you can take into the stadium with you (https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=787797665792463&set=a.630322444873320)